Synonyms of outright
- 1. outright, straight-out, unlimited, unqualified (vs. qualified)
- usage: without reservation or exception
- 1. outright
- usage: without restrictions or stipulations or further payments; "buy outright"
- 2. outright
- usage: without reservation or concealment; "she asked him outright for a divorce"
- 3. instantaneously, outright, instantly, in a flash
- usage: without any delay; "he was killed outright"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of outright (Dictionary)