Meaning of outright
Pronunciation: (adj.out'rīt"adv.out'rīt', -rīt"), [key]
- complete or total: an outright loss.
- downright or unqualified: an outright refusal.
- without further payments due, restrictions, or qualifications: an outright sale of the car.
- directed straight out or on.
- completely; entirely.
- without restraint, reserve, or concealment; openly: Tell me outright what's bothering you.
- at once; instantly: to be killed outright.
- without further payments due, restrictions, or qualifications: to own the house outright.
- straight out or ahead; directly onward.
- outright (Thesaurus)