- 1. kin, kinsperson, family, relative, relation
- usage: a person having kinship with another or others; "he's kin"; "he's family"
- 2. kin, kin group, kinship group, kindred, clan, tribe, social group
- usage: group of people related by blood or marriage
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. akin(predicate), blood-related, cognate, consanguine, consanguineous, consanguineal, kin(predicate), related (vs. unrelated)
- usage: related by blood
All rights reserved.
See also: kin (Dictionary)