- 1. Georgian, American
- usage: a native or resident of the American state of Georgia
- 2. Georgian, Russian
- usage: a native or inhabitant of Georgia in Asia
- 3. Georgian, Caucasian, Caucasian language
- usage: a southern Caucasian language with 3 million speakers and a long literary tradition
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Georgian
- usage: of or relating to the former British colony of Georgia; "the Georgian colony"
- 2. Georgian
- usage: of or relating to or characteristic of the Asian republic of Georgia or its people or language; "the Georgian capital is Tbilisi"; "Georgian farmers"; "Georgian vowels"
- 3. Georgian
- usage: of or relating to or characteristic of the American state of Georgia or its inhabitants; "the Georgian state capital is Atlanta"; "Georgian peach farmers"
- 4. Georgian
- usage: of or relating to the Hanoverian kings of England; "the first Georgian monarch"
All rights reserved.
See also: georgian (Dictionary)