WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. feeder, domestic animal, domesticated animal
- usage: an animal being fattened or suitable for fattening
- 2. eater, feeder, consumer
- usage: someone who consumes food for nourishment
- 3. feeder, tributary, confluent, affluent, branch
- usage: a branch that flows into the main stream
- 4. self-feeder, feeder, machine
- usage: a machine that automatically provides a supply of some material; "the feeder discharged feed into a trough for the livestock"
- 5. bird feeder, birdfeeder, feeder, device
- usage: an outdoor device that supplies food for wild birds
- 6. feeder, animal, animate being, beast, brute, creature, fauna
- usage: an animal that feeds on a particular source of food; "a bark feeder"; "a mud feeder"
All rights reserved.
See also: feeder (Dictionary)