Synonyms of dragoon
- 1. dragoon, cavalryman, trooper
- usage: a member of a European military unit formerly composed of heavily armed cavalrymen
- 1. dragoon, sandbag, railroad, coerce, hale, squeeze, pressure, force
- usage: compel by coercion, threats, or crude means; "They sandbagged him to make dinner for everyone"
- 2. dragoon, subjugate, subject
- usage: subjugate by imposing troops
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of dragoon (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.