WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dissolution, disintegration, natural process, natural action, action, activity
- usage: separation into component parts
- 2. dissolving, dissolution, liquefaction
- usage: the process of going into solution; "the dissolving of salt in water"
- 3. profligacy, dissipation, dissolution, licentiousness, looseness, intemperance, intemperateness, self-indulgence
- usage: dissolute indulgence in sensual pleasure
- 4. adjournment, dissolution, termination, ending, conclusion
- usage: the termination of a meeting
- 5. dissolution, breakup, termination, ending, conclusion
- usage: the termination or disintegration of a relationship (between persons or nations)
All rights reserved.
See also: dissolution (Dictionary)