WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dispose, sell
- usage: give, sell, or transfer to another; "She disposed of her parents' possessions"
- 2. discard, fling, toss, toss out, toss away, chuck out, cast aside, dispose, throw out, cast out, throw away, cast away, put away, get rid of, remove
- usage: throw or cast away; "Put away your worries"
- 3. dispose, incline, determine, shape, mold, influence, regulate
- usage: make receptive or willing towards an action or attitude or belief; "Their language inclines us to believe them"
- 4. dispose, put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- usage: place or put in a particular order; "the dots are unevenly disposed"
- 5. qualify, dispose, prepare, groom, train
- usage: make fit or prepared; "Your education qualifies you for this job"
All rights reserved.
See also: dispose (Dictionary)