Synonyms of difficulty
- 1. trouble, difficulty, effort, elbow grease, exertion, travail, sweat
- usage: an effort that is inconvenient; "I went to a lot of trouble"; "he won without any trouble"; "had difficulty walking"; "finished the test only with great difficulty"
- 2. difficulty, cognitive factor
- usage: a factor causing trouble in achieving a positive result or tending to produce a negative result; "serious difficulties were encountered in obtaining a pure reagent"
- 3. difficulty, condition, status
- usage: a condition or state of affairs almost beyond one's ability to deal with and requiring great effort to bear or overcome; "grappling with financial difficulties"
- 4. difficulty, difficultness, quality
- usage: the quality of being difficult; "they agreed about the difficulty of the climb"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of difficulty (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.