difficulty: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (dif'i-kul"tē, -kul-tē), [key]
— pl. -ties.
- the fact or condition of being difficult.
- Often,an embarrassing situation, esp. of financial affairs.
- a trouble or struggle.
- a cause of trouble, struggle, or embarrassment.
- a disagreement or dispute.
- reluctance; unwillingness.
- a demur; objection.
- something that is hard to do, understand, or surmount; an impediment or obstacle.
- difficulty (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.