WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dialogue, dialog, duologue, talk, talking
- usage: a conversation between two persons
- 2. dialogue, dialog, script, book, playscript
- usage: the lines spoken by characters in drama or fiction
- 3. dialogue, dialog, literary composition, literary work
- usage: a literary composition in the form of a conversation between two people; "he has read Plato's Dialogues in the original Greek"
- 4. negotiation, dialogue, talks, discussion, give-and-take, word
- usage: a discussion intended to produce an agreement; "the buyout negotiation lasted several days"; "they disagreed but kept an open dialogue"; "talks between Israelis and Palestinians"
All rights reserved.
See also: dialogue (Dictionary)