Synonyms of create
- 1. make, create
- usage: make or cause to be or to become; "make a mess in one's office"; "create a furor"
- 2. create
- usage: bring into existence; "The company was created 25 years ago"; "He created a new movement in painting"
- 3. create, act, move
- usage: pursue a creative activity; be engaged in a creative activity; "Don't disturb him--he is creating"
- 4. create, appoint, charge
- usage: invest with a new title, office, or rank; "Create one a peer"
- 5. create, make, make, create
- usage: create by artistic means; "create a poem"; "Schoenberg created twelve-tone music"; "Picasso created Cubism"; "Auden made verses"
- 6. produce, make, create
- usage: create or manufacture a man-made product; "We produce more cars than we can sell"; "The company has been making toys for two centuries"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of create (Dictionary)