- 1. convoy, procession
- usage: a procession of land vehicles traveling together
- 2. convoy, collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
- usage: a collection of merchant ships with an escort of warships
- 3. convoy, escort, accompaniment
- usage: the act of escorting while in transit
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. convoy, escort
- usage: escort in transit; "the trucks convoyed the cars across the battle zone"; "the warships convoyed the merchant ships across the Pacific"
All rights reserved.
See also: convoy (Dictionary)