WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Congress, United States Congress, U.S. Congress, US Congress, legislature, legislative assembly, legislative body, general assembly, law-makers
- usage: the legislature of the United States government
- 2. congress, meeting, group meeting
- usage: a meeting of elected or appointed representatives
- 3. congress, legislature, legislative assembly, legislative body, general assembly, law-makers
- usage: a national legislative assembly
- 4. sexual intercourse, intercourse, sex act, copulation, coitus, coition, sexual congress, congress, sexual relation, relation, carnal knowledge, sexual activity, sexual practice, sex, sex activity
- usage: the act of sexual procreation between a man and a woman; the man's penis is inserted into the woman's vagina and excited until orgasm and ejaculation occur
All rights reserved.
See also: congress (Dictionary)