Synonyms of community
- 1. community, gathering, assemblage
- usage: a group of people living in a particular local area; "the team is drawn from all parts of the community"
- 2. community, ownership
- usage: common ownership; "they shared a community of possessions"
- 3. community, world organization, world organisation, international organization, international organisation, global organization
- usage: a group of nations having common interests; "they hoped to join the NATO community"
- 4. community, community of interests, agreement, accord
- usage: agreement as to goals; "the preachers and the bootleggers found they had a community of interests"
- 5. residential district, residential area, community, district, territory, territorial dominion, dominion
- usage: a district where people live; occupied primarily by private residences
- 6. community, biotic community, group, grouping
- usage: (ecology) a group of interdependent organisms inhabiting the same region and interacting with each other
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of community (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.