WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Churchill, John Churchill, Duke of Marlborough, First Duke of Marlborough
- usage: English general considered one of the greatest generals in history (1650-1722)
- 2. Churchill, Winston Churchill, Winston S. Churchill, Sir Winston Leonard Spenser Churchill
- usage: British statesman and leader during World War II; received Nobel prize for literature in 1953 (1874-1965)
- 3. Churchill
- usage: a Canadian town in northern Manitoba on Hudson Bay; important port for shipping grain
All rights reserved.
See also: churchill (Dictionary)