Synonyms of ape
- 1. ape, primate
- usage: any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all
- 2. copycat, imitator, emulator, ape, aper, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: someone who copies the words or behavior of another
- 3. anthropoid, ape, misfit
- usage: person who resembles a nonhuman primate
- 1. ape, imitate
- usage: imitate uncritically and in every aspect; "Her little brother apes her behavior"
- 2. caricature, ape, mock
- usage: represent in or produce a caricature of; "The drawing caricatured the President"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of ape (Dictionary)