The Ultimate Indiana Jones Quiz
What is the name of Indiana Jones' signature hat?
- Indiana Jones' iconic hat is a fedora, which he wears throughout all of his adventures. The fedora is a type of hat that was popularized in the 1920s and 1930s and is still worn today.
What is the name of Indiana Jones' trusty whip?
- Indiana Jones always carries a bullwhip, which he uses to swing across chasms and fight off enemies. A bullwhip is a type of whip that is typically made from braided leather and is used for a variety of purposes, including herding livestock and tricks.
Who plays the role of Indiana Jones in the movies?
- Harrison Ford plays the role of Indiana Jones in all of the movies. Ford is an American actor who has appeared in numerous films throughout his career, including "Star Wars" and "Blade Runner".
In which movie does Indiana Jones search for the Holy Grail?
- "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" is the movie where Indiana Jones searches for the Holy Grail. The Holy Grail is a legendary artifact that is said to grant eternal life to whoever drinks from it.
What is the name of the villain in “Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark”?
- The villain in “Raiders of the Lost Ark” is René Belloq, a French archaeologist who rivals Indiana Jones. Belloq is portrayed as a sophisticated and intelligent antagonist who is able to match wits with Indiana Jones.
Which movie features the famous scene where Indiana Jones dodges a giant boulder?
- The iconic boulder scene is from "Raiders of the Lost Ark". In the scene, Indiana Jones is chased by a giant boulder while attempting to steal a valuable artifact from a temple.
Which actor plays the role of Indiana Jones' father in “Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade”?
- Sean Connery plays the role of Indiana Jones' father, Professor Henry Jones Sr., in “Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade”. Connery is a Scottish actor who is best known for his role as James Bond in the early "Bond" films.
What is the name of the mystical stone in “Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom”?
- The mystical stone in “Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom” is called the Sankara Stone. The Sankara Stone is a fictional artifact that is said to have magical powers, including the ability to grant eternal youth.
Which movie takes place in the 1950s and features Soviet agents as the villains?
- “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull” is right. The Soviet Union was a major world power during the 1950s, and the movie reflects the tensions between the U.S. and the Soviet Union during the Cold War.
What is the name of Indiana Jones' love interest in the movies?
- Indiana Jones' love interest in the movies is Marion Ravenwood. Ravenwood is a tough and independent woman who is able to hold her own against Indiana Jones.