"Guardians of the Galaxy" Quiz Part I
What is the name of the planet where Peter Quill is abducted by the Ravagers in the opening scene of the movie?
- The rocky planet Morag is where Peter Quill, also known as Star-Lord, discovers the Orb that sets the plot in motion.
Which song plays during the opening sequence of the movie?
- "Hooked on a Feeling". The upbeat 1974 hit by Blue Swede sets the tone for the movie's irreverent humor.
Which Infinity Stone is featured in the first "Guardians of the Galaxy" movie?
- The main plot of the movie revolves around the Guardians' mission to prevent Ronan the Accuser from using the Power Stone to destroy Xandar.
What is the name of the Ravager who raises Peter Quill?
- Yondu Udonta is correct. The blue-skinned alien with a whistle-controlled arrow has a complicated relationship with his adopted son.
Who plays the role of Rocket?
- Bradley Cooper provides the voice and motion capture for the wisecracking raccoon with a penchant for explosives.
Which member of the team sacrifices themselves to save the others from the destruction caused by the Power Stone?
- Groot is the gentle giant who uses his powers to create a protective shield around his teammates, but is unable to survive the blast and is seemingly killed, although a small twig of him survives and later grows into Baby Groot.
Which famous actor makes a cameo appearance as a prisoner in the Kyln?
- Stan Lee, the Marvel Comics creator, appears briefly as a perceptive inmate who comments on Rocket's appearance.
What is the name of the prison where the Guardians are held captive after being arrested by the Nova Corps?
- The high-security prison called the Kyln is where the Guardians meet each other and plan their escape.
Which member of the team is a genetically engineered raccoon?
- Rocket Raccoon is a master tactician and weapons specialist who was genetically modified to have enhanced intelligence and strength.
Who plays the role of Korath the Pursuer?
- Djimon Hounsou is right. The actor portrays the Kree henchman who is tasked with retrieving the Orb.