How Well Do You Know Ireland?
What is the capital city of Ireland?
- The capital city of Ireland is Dublin.
What is the national symbol of Ireland?
- The national symbol of Ireland is the shamrock.
Which river flows through the heart of Dublin?
- The River Liffey flows through the heart of Dublin.
What is the highest peak in Ireland?
- Carrauntoohil is the highest peak in Ireland.
What is the Irish word for Ireland?
- The Irish word for Ireland is Eire.
Who is the patron saint of Ireland?
- The patron saint of Ireland is Saint Patrick.
What is the population of Ireland approximately?
- The approximate population of Ireland is 5 million.
Which lake is the largest in Ireland?
- Lough Neagh is the largest lake in Ireland.
What is the sport of hurling?
- Hurling is an outdoor team game of ancient Gaelic Irish origin.
Which of these castles is located in Ireland?
- Blarney Castle is a famous castle located in Ireland.