Georgia Map Quiz
What is the capital city of Georgia?
- Tbilisi is the capital and largest city of Georgia. It is located on the banks of the Kura River.
Which of the following is not a region of Georgia?
- Kars is not a region of Georgia, it is a city in Turkey.
What is the highest mountain in Georgia?
- Mount Shkhara is the highest mountain in Georgia, with an elevation of 17,063 feet.
Which of the following is a traditional Georgian dish?
- Khachapuri is a traditional Georgian dish made with cheese-filled bread.
Which language is spoken in Georgia?
- Georgian is the official language of Georgia.
What is the currency of Georgia?
- The Georgian lari is the official currency of Georgia.
Which of the following is a famous Georgian wine?
- Saperavi is a red grape variety that is widely used to produce Georgian wine.
Which Georgian landmark is known as the "Cave City"?
- Uplistsikhe is an ancient rock-hewn town in eastern Georgia, known as the "Cave City".
What is the name of the Georgian alphabet?
- The Georgian alphabet is the writing system used to write the Georgian language.
Which Georgian dance is known for its elegance and courtship rituals?
- Kartuli is a traditional, couple's dance that is characterized by graceful, flowing movements and close physical contact between the dancers.