Meaning of stupid
Pronunciation: (st'pid, sty'-), [key]
— adj., n. -er, -est,
- lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.
- characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless: a stupid question.
- tediously dull, esp. due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless: a stupid party.
- annoying or irritating; troublesome: Turn off that stupid radio.
- in a state of stupor; stupefied: stupid from fatigue.
- excellent; terrific.
- a stupid person.
- stupid (Thesaurus)