- 1. stupid, stupid person, stupe, dullard, dolt, pudding head, pudden-head, poor fish, pillock, simpleton, simple
- usage: a person who is not very bright; "The economy, stupid!"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. stupid (vs. smart), anserine, dopy, dopey, foolish, goosey, goosy, gooselike, jerky, blockheaded, boneheaded, duncical, duncish, fatheaded, loggerheaded, thick, thickheaded, thick-skulled, wooden-headed, cloddish, doltish, dense, dim, dull, dumb, obtuse, slow, gaumless, gormless, lumpish, lumpen, unthinking, nitwitted, senseless, soft-witted, witless, weak, yokel-like, unintelligent#1, stupid
- usage: lacking or marked by lack of intellectual acuity
- 2. dazed, stunned, stupefied, stupid(predicate), confused (vs. clearheaded)
- usage: in a state of mental numbness especially as resulting from shock; "he had a dazed expression on his face"; "lay semiconscious, stunned (or stupefied) by the blow"; "was stupid from fatigue"
- 3. unintelligent (vs. intelligent), stupid, brainless, headless, retarded, stupid
- usage: lacking intelligence; "a dull job with lazy and unintelligent co-workers"
All rights reserved.
See also: stupid (Dictionary)