plenty: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (plen'tē), [key]
— n., pl. adj., adv. -ties,
- a full or abundant supply or amount: There is plenty of time.
- the state or quality of being plentiful; abundance: resources in plenty.
- an abundance, as of goods or luxuries, or a time of such abundance: the plenty of a rich harvest; the plenty that comes with peace.
- existing in ample quantity or number; plentiful; abundant: Food is never too plenty in the area.
- more than sufficient; ample: That helping is plenty for me.
- fully; quite: plenty good enough.
- plenty (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.