Meaning of none
Pronunciation: (nun), [key]
- no one; not one: None of the members is going.
- not any, as of something indicated: None of the pie is left. That is none of your business.
- no part; nothing: I'll have none of your backtalk!
- no or not any persons or things: I left three pies on the table and now there are none. None were left when I came.
- to no extent; in no way; not at all: The supply is none too great.
- not any; no (usually used only before a vowel or h): Thou shalt have none other gods but me.
Pronunciation: (nōn), [key]
- none (Thesaurus)