- 1. none, hour, time of day
- usage: a canonical hour that is the ninth hour of the day counting from sunrise
- 2. none, service, religious service, divine service
- usage: a service in the Roman Catholic Church formerly read or chanted at 3 PM (the ninth hour counting from sunrise) but now somewhat earlier
- 1. none, no(prenominal) (vs. all) (vs. some)
- usage: not any; "thou shalt have none other gods before me"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. none
- usage: not at all or in no way; "seemed none too pleased with his dinner"; "shirt looked none the worse for having been slept in"; "none too prosperous"; "the passage is none too clear"
All rights reserved.
See also: none (Dictionary)