marrow: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (mar'ō), [key]
- a soft, fatty, vascular tissue in the interior cavities of bones that is a major site of blood cell production.
- the inmost or essential part: to pierce to the marrow of a problem.
- strength or vitality: Fear took the marrow out of him.
- rich and nutritious food.
Pronunciation: (mar'ōScot.mar'&schwa), [key]
— n. Scot. and North Eng.
- a partner; fellow worker.
- a spouse; helpmate.
- a companion; close friend.
- marrow (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.