Meaning of jumble
Pronunciation: ( jum'bul), [key]
— v., n. -bled, -bling,
- to mix in a confused mass; put or throw together without order: You've jumbled up all the cards.
- to confuse mentally; muddle.
- to be mixed together in a disorderly heap or mass.
- to meet or come together confusedly.
- a mixed or disordered heap or mass: a jumble of paper clips, rubber bands, and string.
- a confused mixture; medley.
- a state of confusion or disorder.
- a small, round, flat cake or cookie with a hole in the middle.
- jumble (Thesaurus)