- 1. clutter, jumble, muddle, fuddle, mare's nest, welter, smother, disorderliness, disorder
- usage: a confused multitude of things
- 2. jumble, jumbal, cake
- usage: small flat ring-shaped cake or cookie
- 3. patchwork, hodgepodge, jumble, theory
- usage: a theory or argument made up of miscellaneous or incongruous ideas
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. jumble, mingle, be
- usage: be all mixed up or jumbled together; "His words jumbled"
- 2. jumble, confuse, mix up, assemble, piece, put together, set up, tack, tack together
- usage: assemble without order or sense; "She jumbles the words when she is supposed to write a sentence"
- 3. scramble, jumble, throw together, disorder, disarray
- usage: bring into random order
All rights reserved.
See also: jumble (Dictionary)