gracious: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (grā'shus), [key]
- pleasantly kind, benevolent, and courteous.
- characterized by good taste, comfort, ease, or luxury: gracious suburban living; a gracious home.
- indulgent or beneficent in a pleasantly condescending way, esp. to inferiors.
- merciful or compassionate: our gracious king.
- fortunate or happy.
- (used as an exclamation of surprise, relief, dismay, etc.)
- gracious (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.