enough: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (i-nuf'), [key]
- adequate for the want or need; sufficient for the purpose or to satisfy desire: enough water; noise enough to wake the dead.
- an adequate quantity or number; sufficiency.
- in a quantity or degree that answers a purpose or satisfies a need or desire; sufficiently.
- fully or quite: ready enough.
- (used to express impatience or exasperation): Enough! I heard you the first time.
- enough (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.