Synonyms of enough
- 1. enough, sufficiency, relative quantity
- usage: an adequate quantity; a quantity that is large enough to achieve a purpose; "enough is as good as a feast"; "there is more than a sufficiency of lawyers in this country"
- 1. adequate, decent, enough, sufficient (vs. insufficient)
- usage: sufficient for the purpose; "an adequate income"; "the food was adequate"; "a decent wage"; "enough food"; "food enough"
- 1. enough, plenty
- usage: as much as necessary; "Have I eaten enough?"; (`plenty' is nonstandard) "I've had plenty, thanks"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of enough (Dictionary)