Meaning of coverage
Pronunciation: (kuv'ur-ij, kuv'rij), [key]
- protection provided against risks or a risk, often as specified: Does the coverage include flood damage?
- the reporting and subsequent publishing or broadcasting of news: The World Series receives international coverage.
- the extent to which something is covered.
- the area, groups, or number of persons served or reached by a newspaper, radio or television station, advertising campaign, business, etc.; market.
- the area within the broadcasting range of a station or network, usually calculated by the number of owners of radio or television receivers.
- the value of funds held to back up or meet liabilities.
- coverage (Thesaurus)