WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. coverage, insurance coverage, sum, sum of money, amount, amount of money
- usage: the total amount and type of insurance carried
- 2. coverage, extent
- usage: the extent to which something is covered; "the dictionary's coverage of standard English is excellent"
- 3. coverage, reporting, reportage, news
- usage: the news as presented by reporters for newspapers or radio or television; "they accused the paper of biased coverage of race relations"
All rights reserved.
See also: coverage (Dictionary)