constitutional: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (kon"sti-t'shu-nl, -ty'-), [key]
- of or pertaining to the constitution of a state, organization, etc.
- subject to the provisions of such a constitution: a constitutional monarchy.
- provided by, in accordance with, or not prohibited by, such a constitution: the constitutional powers of the president; a constitutional law.
- belonging to or inherent in the character or makeup of a person's body or mind: a constitutional weakness for sweets.
- pertaining to the constitution or composition of a thing; essential.
- beneficial to one's constitution; healthful: constitutional exercise.
- a walk or other mild exercise taken for the benefit of one's health.
- constitutional (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.