Meaning of confusion
Pronunciation: (kun-fy'zhun), [key]
- the act of confusing.
- the state of being confused.
- disorder; upheaval; tumult; chaos: The army retreated in confusion.
- lack of clearness or distinctness: a confusion in his mind between right and wrong.
- perplexity; bewilderment: The more difficult questions left us in complete confusion.
- embarrassment or abashment: He blushed in confusion.
- a disturbed mental state; disorientation.
- defeat, overthrow, or ruin.
- confusion (Thesaurus)