Income and Credit
Find a list of American income and credit statistics below that includes U.S. GDP, total receipts and outlays of the Federal government, oustanding consumer credit, personal income, and more.
- GDP (2013): $16.72 trillion
- Fed. Budget (2014): total receipts, $3.02 trillion; total outlays, $3.50 trillion
- Personal income per capita (2013): $52,800
- Median household income (2013): $51,939
- Consumer credit outstanding (July 2014): $3,237.68 billion
- Number below poverty level (2011): total, 42,739,924; white, 25,659,922; black, 9,472,583; Hispanic, 11,197,648; Asian, 1,663,303
|Profile of the United States|
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.