Synonyms of wrapped
- 1. wrap, wrap up, cover
- usage: arrange or fold as a cover or protection; "wrap the baby before taking her out"; "Wrap the present"
- 2. wind, wrap, roll, twine, move, displace
- usage: arrange or or coil around; "roll your hair around your finger"; "Twine the thread around the spool"; "She wrapped her arms around the child"
- 3. envelop, enfold, enwrap, wrap, enclose, cover
- usage: enclose or enfold completely with or as if with a covering; "Fog enveloped the house"
- 4. wrap, crash
- usage: crash into so as to coil around; "The teenager wrapped his car around the fire hydrant"
- 1. cloaked, clothed, draped, mantled, wrapped, covered (vs. bare)
- usage: covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak; "leaf-clothed trees"; "fog-cloaked meadows"; "a beam draped with cobwebs"; "cloud-wrapped peaks"
- 2. captive, absorbed, engrossed, enwrapped, intent, wrapped, attentive (vs. inattentive)
- usage: giving or marked by complete attention to; "that engrossed look or rapt delight"; "then wrapped in dreams"; "so intent on this fantastic...narrative that she hardly stirred"- Walter de la Mare; "rapt with wonder"; "wrapped in thought"
- 3. wrapped (vs. unwrapped)
- usage: enclosed securely in a covering of paper or the like; "gaily wrapped gifts"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.