- 1. wrack, seaweed
- usage: dried seaweed especially that cast ashore
- 2. wrack, rack, destruction, demolition, wipeout
- usage: the destruction or collapse of something; "wrack and ruin"
- 3. sea wrack, wrack, seaweed
- usage: growth of marine vegetation especially of the large forms such as rockweeds and kelp
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bust up, wreck, wrack, destroy, ruin
- usage: smash or break forcefully; "The kid busted up the car"
All rights reserved.
See also: wrack (Dictionary)