Synonyms of wounding
- 1. wound, wounding, damage, harm, hurt, scathe
- usage: the act of inflicting a wound
- 1. injure, wound, hurt
- usage: cause injuries or bodily harm to
- 2. hurt, wound, injure, bruise, offend, spite, arouse, elicit, enkindle, kindle, evoke, fire, raise, provoke
- usage: hurt the feelings of; "She hurt me when she did not include me among her guests"; "This remark really bruised my ego"
- 1. stabbing, wounding, harmful (vs. harmless)
- usage: causing physical or especially psychological injury; "a stabbing remark"; "wounding and false charges of disloyalty"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.