Synonyms of worsening
- 1. deterioration, decline in quality, declension, worsening, decline, diminution
- usage: process of changing to an inferior state
- 2. worsening, change of state
- usage: changing something with the result that it becomes worse
- 1. worsen, decline, change state, turn
- usage: grow worse; "Conditions in the slum worsened"
- 2. worsen, aggravate, exacerbate, exasperate, change, alter, modify
- usage: make worse; "This drug aggravates the pain"
- 1. worsening (vs. bettering)
- usage: changing for the worse; "worried by the worsening storm"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.