Synonyms of worked up
- 1. build up, work up, build, progress, develop
- usage: form or accumulate steadily; "Resistance to the manager's plan built up quickly"; "Pressure is building up at the Indian-Pakistani border"
- 2. work up, get up, grow, develop, produce, get, acquire
- usage: develop; "we worked up an as of an appetite"
- 3. build up, work up, build, ramp up, increase
- usage: bolster or strengthen; "We worked up courage"; "build up confidence"; "ramp up security in the airports"
- 4. work out, work up, develop, make grow
- usage: come up with; "His colleagues worked out his interesting idea"; "We worked up an ad for our client"
- 1. aroused, emotional, excited, worked up, agitated (vs. unagitated)
- usage: (of persons) excessively affected by emotion; "he would become emotional over nothing at all"; "she was worked up about all the noise"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.