Synonyms of whoosh
- 1. swoosh, whoosh, noise
- usage: the noise produced by the sudden rush of a fluid (a gas or liquid)
- 1. woosh, whoosh, move, displace
- usage: move with a sibilant sound; "He whooshed the doors open"
- 2. hiss, whoosh, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: move with a whooshing sound
- 3. whoosh, spurt, spirt, gush, spout
- usage: gush or squirt out; "Oil whooshed up when the drill hit the well"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of whoosh (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.