Synonyms of week
- 1. week, hebdomad, time period, period of time, period
- usage: any period of seven consecutive days; "it rained for a week"
- 2. workweek, week, work time
- usage: hours or days of work in a calendar week; "they worked a 40-hour week"
- 3. week, calendar week, time period, period of time, period
- usage: a period of seven consecutive days starting on Sunday
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of week (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.