Synonyms of wedded
- 1. marry, get married, wed, conjoin, hook up with, get hitched with, espouse, unite, unify
- usage: take in marriage
- 2. marry, wed, tie, splice, officiate
- usage: perform a marriage ceremony; "The minister married us on Saturday"; "We were wed the following week"; "The couple got spliced on Hawaii"
- 1. wed, wedded, married (vs. unmarried)
- usage: having been taken in marriage
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of wedded (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.