Synonyms of waterloo
- 1. Waterloo
- usage: a town in central Belgium where in 1815 Napoleon met his final defeat
- 2. waterloo, defeat, licking
- usage: a final crushing defeat; "he met his waterloo"
- 3. Waterloo, Battle of Waterloo
- usage: the battle on 18 June 1815 in which Prussian and British forces under Blucher and the Duke of Wellington routed the French forces under Napoleon
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of waterloo (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.