Synonyms of walk through
- 1. walk-through, explanation, account
- usage: a thorough explanation (usually accompanied by a demonstration) of each step in a procedure or process; "she gave me a walk-through of my new duties"
- 2. walk-through, passageway
- usage: a pedestrian passageway through the ground floor of a building
- 3. walk-through, rehearsal, dry run
- usage: a first perfunctory rehearsal of a theatrical production in which actors read their lines from the script and move as directed
- 4. walk-through, walk
- usage: the act of walking in order to view something; "the realtor took her on a walk-through of the apartment"
- 1. walk through, rehearse, practise, practice
- usage: perform in a perfunctory way, as for a first rehearsal
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.