WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. vibrant, vivacious, spirited (vs. spiritless)
- usage: vigorous and animated; "a vibrant group that challenged the system"; "a charming and vivacious hostess"; "a vivacious folk dance"
- 2. vibrant, reverberant (vs. unreverberant)
- usage: of sounds that are strong and resonating; "the men's vibrant voices"
- 3. vibrant, colorful (vs. colorless), colourful
- usage: of colors that are bright and striking
All rights reserved.
See also: vibrant (Dictionary)