WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. university, body
- usage: the body of faculty and students at a university
- 2. university, establishment
- usage: establishment where a seat of higher learning is housed, including administrative and living quarters as well as facilities for research and teaching
- 3. university, educational institution
- usage: a large and diverse institution of higher learning created to educate for life and for a profession and to grant degrees
All rights reserved.
See also: university (Dictionary)