- 1. Turkoman, Turkmen, Turcoman, Turki
- usage: a member of a Turkic people living in Turkmenistan and neighboring areas
- 2. Turkmenistan, Turkomen, Turkmen, Turkmenia
- usage: a republic in Asia to the east of the Caspian Sea and to the south of Kazakhstan and to the north of Iran; an Asian soviet from 1925 to 1991
- 3. Turkmen, Turkoman, Turcoman, Turki, Turkic, Turko-Tatar, Turkic language
- usage: the Turkic language spoken by the Turkoman
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Turkmen
- usage: of or relating to or characteristic of Turkmenistan or its people or culture
All rights reserved.
See also: turkmen (Dictionary)